Summary of Position:
This position will maintain storeroom inventory, facilitate shipping and receiving, order general supplies for AFT, assist with pick-up and deliveries, and perform seal assembly and failure analysis.
- Receives and verifies accuracy of all shipments.
- Documents all Shipping and Receiving discrepancies, follows-up with appropriate parties until a satisfactory resolution has been reached.
- Assists shop with the packaging and shipping of skids.
- Order/Purchase, Store, Maintain and distribute general office and shop supplies.
- Assist in issuing of supplies and products and accurately accounting for all products from Purchasing.
- Ensure all products received are stored in proper bin locations, maintaining rotation and storage areas.
- Conducts quarterly inventory counts.
- Responsible for personal physical health & safety awareness in moving and lifting stock and adherence to all environmental policies and programs.
- Cleans and maintains storeroom and receiving areas, keeps shelves and bins free of dirt and trash, and aisles clear and removes empty boxes promptly.
- Performs seal assembly and seal failure analysis.
- Handles AFT pick-up and deliveries as needed.
- Familiar with and adheres to established guidelines of regulatory agencies.
- Completes mandatory education (annual or otherwise) requirements (i.e., forklift fire safety, compliance, etc.).
- Keeps manager informed of department-based needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications (Essential for the job)
Experience, length of years and kind:
1 year purchasing experience
Special knowledge, abilities, and skills:
Preferred: QuickBooks, Forklift experience (can be trained upon hire)
Use of PPE is required at times